Latest News from Project CBD
- Seeking Volunteers for a Research Study on CBD & Anxiety Reliefby sara on October 27, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Project CBD encourages CBD users to participate in a research study about CBD and cannabis use during the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on health and well-being.
- CBD & Cannabis for Endometriosisby sara on October 19, 2020 at 4:16 pm
Many women with endometriosis use cannabis and CBD for pain relief, and cannabis therapeutics may also limit the spread of endometrial cells around the body.
- Cannabis Science Retractions: Few & Far Betweenby sara on October 9, 2020 at 8:28 pm
Cannabis science article retractions are infrequent and few researchers are helds accountable for fraud.
- Cannabis for Gastrointestinal Disordersby sara on September 29, 2020 at 1:23 am
A pioneer cannabis clinician reports that many patients with gastrointestinal disorders respond well when treated with a combination of CBD and THC .
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease & Cannabis: Robert’s Storyby sara on September 29, 2020 at 12:38 am
A doctor’s account of a young man with Crohn’s disease who benefited greatly from cannabis therapy.
- The Vaping Crisis One Year Laterby sara on September 14, 2020 at 7:50 pm
Scientists identify synthetic cannabinoid adulterants in CBD vape oil cartridges, warn of “devastating toxicological consequences.”
- Gut Microbiota & the Endocannabinoid Systemby sara on September 3, 2020 at 8:00 am
The endocannabinoid system regulates communication between gut microbiota and the brain, and THC and CBD promote a healthy microbiome.
- Hemp: From Mythos to Monocultureby sara on August 28, 2020 at 1:23 am
CBD has both energized and blunted the new hemp economy.
- Clinical Study: CBD Effect on the Liver in Adultsby tiffany on August 25, 2020 at 3:41 am
Project CBD seeks volunteers to assess the safety and efficacy of cannabidiol.
- CBDA—The Raw Storyby sara on August 11, 2020 at 6:07 pm
CBDA, CBD’s raw botanical counterpart, shows promise as a therapeutic compound for treating cancer, anxiety, epilepsy, and treatment-resistant nausea and vomiting.
- Cannabinoids & Cancer in the Clinicby sara on August 3, 2020 at 5:25 pm
An oncologist and an osteopath discuss cannabis therapy for cancer patients.
- Hemp for the Homelessby sara on July 27, 2020 at 5:13 pm
An innovative solution for street homelessness prioritizes medical cannabis and mobile hemp cabins.
- Getting High by Mistakeby sara on July 16, 2020 at 7:44 pm
CBD users can benefit from microdosing THC.
- Making Medical Cannabis Historyby sara on July 8, 2020 at 4:45 pm
A Profile of Alan Shackelford, MD
- A Salute to South Africa's 'Dagga' Advocateby sara on July 6, 2020 at 7:22 pm
South Africa’s cannabis community mourns the death of Julian Stobbs.