Latest News from Project CBD
- CONGRATULATIONS TO NYby sara on April 2, 2021 at 4:27 pm
- New York State of Euphoriaby sara on April 1, 2021 at 6:18 pm
A historic moment: New York legalizes cannabis for adult use with provision allowing homegrown plants.
- WEED MOMby sara on March 31, 2021 at 2:01 am
An excerpt from Weed Mom, the Canna-Curious Woman’s Guide to Healthier Relaxation, Happier Parenting, and Chilling TF Out, by Danielle Simone Brand.
- The 'Weed Mom' Manifestoby sara on March 31, 2021 at 12:37 am
Thumbs up for Weed Mom, Danielle Simone Brand’s book about cannabis.
- Psychedelics for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorderby sara on March 22, 2021 at 9:04 pm
Psychedelic treatments for OCD may yield insights into whether therapeutic benefits are caused by the drug alone, acting physiologically on the brain, or are they caused by the lived, subjective response engendered by the drug?
- Cannabis, the Euphoriantby sara on March 22, 2021 at 5:27 pm
Cannabis producers euphoria and a myriad of health benefits, according to Chris Kilham, the Medicine Hunter.
- CBD for Heart Diseaseby sara on March 16, 2021 at 5:46 pm
Research shows that CBD can help maintain healthy cardiovascular function and prevent heart disease.
- The Essential Guide to CBDby tiffany on March 15, 2021 at 2:12 am
Project CBD has teamed up with Reader’s Digest to publish a reliable, accessible, easy-to-understand guide to all things CBD.
- Women Patient Cannabis Activists Fighting for Changeby sara on March 8, 2021 at 3:14 am
Portraits of four women patient-activists who are leading the struggle for medical cannabis access around the world.
- Cannabis Legalization: New Jersey Beats New York to the Punchby sara on March 2, 2021 at 11:22 pm
New Jersey legalizes cannabis for adult use, but homegrown gardens are still forbidden and the future is uncertain for medical access.
- Wasted: Plastic Packaging, Cannabis Biomass & Throw-Away Vapesby sara on February 23, 2021 at 2:49 am
Excess waste created by the cannabis industry is rooted in the legacy of criminalization that now manifests as unnecessary overregulation. Sustainable, hemp-based packaging solutions could help to mitigate this problem.
- USDA Director Vilsack: Climate Reformer or Saboteur?by sara on February 14, 2021 at 9:34 pm
Agriculture is one of the biggest contributors to the climate crisis, and it must be a key part of the solution.
- Cannabis for Morning Sicknessby tiffany on February 11, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Women use cannabis as a safe and effective remedy for severe morning sickness.
- Progress Seen in Final USDA Hemp Regsby sara on February 5, 2021 at 4:25 am
In a promising development for hemp growers, the recent change of administration in Washington was immediately preceded by the US Department of Agriculture’s issuance of final regulations for the crop’s cultivation.
- Cannabis and Autism -- A Complex Pairingby sara on February 4, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Whole plant cannabis and its key components, CBD and THC, ease behavioral & health problems linked to autism spectrum disorder.